Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Friday, September 15, 2006

hey guys, just an uber quick update on Asta since ive been slack lately!

Well on Monday I managed to level White Mage from 31-34 in only a few hours with this uber JP party in the Citadel and it was fantastic! Only 2 levels until I become a Jeuno tele-whore!

I started the spell quests for holla, dem and mea the other night and am proud to say I now have all three!!! wheeeeeee! Im going to take it to 37 for the sub of basically everything mage-related o.o Then I've decided to level warrior from its current 19 to 37 to sub my Samurai baby so I can get into merits again to gain the new abilities for Samurai. Although with all the assignments starting to pour in it could be a long...long....time :P

Also tomorrow (sat and sun) I start my sampling for Marine Project at Port Stephens.....orz.
Basically it means me and Chris getting up at 4am, driving to Port Stephens and smapling all day in the mud for shrimp .....0;0.....yes....shrimp. This is over BOTH days and no doubt by monday I will indeed look like a swamp mosnter from hell!


Kweh~!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that's a mean goobue ;D

only been able to catch up on reading yer posts after running around the city on shopping errands for my mom today :P

10:17 PM, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home