Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy 25th Birthday Chrissy!!!

Hello hello! Yes I'm not dead after all!

What a week! Started my posiiton at the Australian Museum in Hyde Park, in Sydney's city centre and it turne dout to be very boring indeed =p They had me compiling random data on random species to classify and catalogue them individually. Hoping next week will prove more exciting and may actually get dirty or my hands wet!

Here's a linky to the faculty I am in for those interested >>>

http://www.austmus.gov.au/fishes/index.cfm

Anyway, enough about me, Chris my partner in crime turned 25 this week and we celebrated by visiting the Moonlight Cinema in Centennial Park in Bondi and I also bought him a voucher for a tandem Hang-gliding session but unfortunately the wind hadn't come to the party so we were forced to postpone and leave Chris to stew in his panic!!! :D

So I 'might' make it back in game sometime this weekend but it looks dubious as now we're hitting peak shopping time I'm being asked to work a lot more (working 50+ hours next week o.o) but drop me a line if you wanna say hi! Peace!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ok Hi :P

been busy with RL stuff as well, so i'm mostlf offline nowadays as well hehehe

3:47 PM, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home