Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006



Wow so much has change din the past week i havent posted!!

Firstly, Vivid grew up into a georgous adolescent!!! She's yellow with bright white tips and quite dark reddish legs.


I also noticed a whole ne wrange of care options come around witht he option to take her on an extended walk through Tahrongi Canyon!


Where we met a new group of NPC's training thier Choco 'Best'!



Basically they dared us to a race which I thought I'd I would leave to another day..


ASTARA update~~!

I have alos reached 38 on White Mage and have offically acquired 5/6 of the teleport scrolls....with no furthe rintention to gain lvl 42 for Tele-Vazhl.....However, im now levelling balck Mage to 37 (currently 32) so all my SMN subs are ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home