Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

So although I promised an update, the ever increasing Uni load has taken its toll this past 3 weeks and I havent had a chance. So this will be a massive update!!

Lately I've been considering meriting like mad to get Samurai maxxed ot in Gkt. and Str as well as gain the newer JA's like Overwhelm. Alas, all I ahve for sub is THF37 and never took War beyond 19. So I decided it was about time I made myself more useful (and inturn more appealing to parties) by taking War to 37.

However, I have no sub for War which meant me grinding Ninja to 18. So alas I finally started the grind to the dunes...



I finally got to 18 in about 5 days and am now currently trying to exp War (currently 22) as the invites are VERY slow in this lvl range atm, and doing a search of Qufim Island I noticed that 24/40 ppl in the zone were blatant gilsellers with very simlar names, and 1 group even had NO subjobs -.-....

However, as Xam knows I recieved an invite from one of these gilseller parties last week, which I didnt realise until all fo them had the same linkshell...and the penny finally dropped when out of nowhere w ehad 4...yes 4 PLs! Y.Y

So its all GOGO War atm and will be until I hit 37, from where I will most likely take Nin > 37 also as it seems to be the latest trend in ToAU missions/quests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home