Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Friday, October 06, 2006

In preperation to levelling warrior as my second sub for samurai end-game I realised I had no subjob for warrior to take to 37...which meant getting ninja to 18+....eek.

I had to undergo the Tonko and Utsusemi quests in Sea Serpent grotto today and met a very friendly Sahagin who gave me directions...


TO MY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!.................or not >.> (75SAM FTW!!!!1111)

So over the past few days ive levelled it to 10 finally and have parked Asta in the dunes for what will be undoubtably living hell and unbarable torture as I try to make the progress of lvl 10-18!


Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh yeah, chocobo becomes full-grown on day 29 :3

(at least thats what i hear)

6:47 PM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Astara said...

Indeed it does....and yet I now hate mine!!! Everyday it's 'injured'....*fires up the BBQ*

6:54 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home