Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Today was a pretty sad day for me... I officially retired my gardening mules due to the high RL cost and was very sad to log them out for the very last time considering all they did for me and how much I put into them. Its amazing how much I truly grew atattched to them, but have retained 3 for use. Maybe one day when I can afford them I will remake them and garden like mad once again. Goodbye mules....

~~It's time now to turn off the light

This has been such a beautiful night

We have served you a lot of delights

And some really wonderful sights

My friend, this is the end

So long and see you soon again

Bye bye, kissing you hi

Someday we will be back together

Goodbye to the circus

We hope you enjoyed the show

Now it's nearly at the end

But it will be back, you know

It will be back, you know

It will be back, you know~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

gogo Astafishertaru :3

but yeah i know what you mean, its sad to let go of one's mules. Deleted my mules after my money making run for scroll of Aspir :P

3:14 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Astara said...

Hehe damn!!! I knew there was something more I could use them for :P

5:45 PM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home