Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fenrir Mine!!!!!!!!

What a damn fantastically lucky morning! I logged in and immeditaely i saw a shout for a Fenrir party which was already at 4/6. So I sent a tell to Lilwoody letting them know I was free and keen. After about 30 mins of finding a White mage we headed off to the fountain only to learn that in all of the pick-up party none of us had ever attempted Fenrir and the leader had no battle plan at all... with 3 of the members only able to speak JP we were highly dubious of our chances for success. So I suggested we just attempt a dry run and likely wipe to get an idea of his fighting style.

So we buffed, entered, and proceeded to wipe the floor with his mange-ridden ass! :D :D :D

I was so happy that I managed to land the final blow and bolted to windy to finalise the win! Fenrir = mine forever! Thanks to Lilwoody, Belld, Meally, Garc, Bandith. Our setup was Samurai, Paladin, Bard, White Mage, Red Mage and Summoner.
Now I can finally continue with Summoner to 75!!! I would love to kill him again for the Ancient's Key as well as his lovely stone :P Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home