Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Monday, May 28, 2007

FINAL FANTASY XI 5th Anniversary Fan Event

Do you remember...?

Do you remember the first time you stepped into the world of Vana'diel?
The never-ending sky opening up before you?
The sense of pride and accomplishment after completing your very first mission?
The wind whipping through your hair as you rode across vast plains and scorching deserts?
And the companions with whom you shared those memories?

How many tales have been woven?
How many destinies fulfilled?
How many memories etched into the annals of history, like stars, ever lighting the heavens?

----------------------------------------------------------------

On May 16th, 2007, FINAL FANTASY XI enters its fifth year of service.

This year the rewards were perhaps the best ever with the addition of the highly awaited Anniversary Ring which has amazing exp stats. that provies an additional 30k exp all up providing me the perfect opportunity to start leveling a brand new job.

Since I decided to rejoin Final fantasy XI I decided that jumping straight back into endgame activities was only going to aggravate the situation. So instead I decided that semi-retiring Samurai Astara to focus on leveling Blue Mage would be a good idea to revisit the parts of the game that I had always enjoyed the most -- mastering new jobs and skills.


Below is a screenie of my adventuring details to date which I found quite interesting! Over 500 deaths! all that wasted exp.../shudder!


  • Chat Frequency: 124758 (Sooo...I speak alot, eh?)
  • Conversations With NPCs: 19934
  • Parties Joined: 863
  • Alliances Joined: 73 (Severely highlighting my lack of endgame participation)
  • Battles Fought: 18981
  • Number of Times KO'd: 502
  • Enemies Defeated: 8522
  • GM Calls Made: 2 (Guess I'm not such a big whiner after all >.>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home