Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Friday, June 01, 2007

Astara - 100 Days in Vana'Diel

Today was the day Astara has officially been within Vana'Diel for 100 Earth days. That means I have spent almost100 Full days behind Astara and guiding him through his adventures. I have done no afk bazaaring so thinking back on the raw amount of time I have played this game now is pretty intense.

I remember almost exactly 2 years to the day (will be June 6th) when I gave in to my temptation and spent an entire day running around Sydney trying to find a copy of FFXI. I had to drive over 150KM to find the last remaining copy being sold at a Dick Smith store in Sydney!! Since then I have never looked back and have always valued the time I could afford to play my favorite game of all time.

The experiences have been massively diverse in every way:- The friends, the events, the adventures, the ups, the downs -- it's all been so truly worthwhile! Here's to another massive 2 years of adventure and fun!

Without the friends that made this journey what it is, who took the time to share with me their knowledge, their experiences, and their enthusiasm, I would have left so long ago. Thankyou to them!

-- Astara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home