Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Last week I was bored of the dunes exp grind and after Isa mentioning a quest he was doing in Gobby HQ I decided I'd come say Hi, alas he was gone by the time I arrived so I decided to introduce good ol' Hagun to the faces of some Gobblish friends r(',')r in an attempt to acquire the Movalopolos map, one of the evry last I still need to acquire.

However, on the way out of nowhere I see an unusual site, the lowly NM Maighdean Uaine and thought what the hell and gave it a whack..


Thankfully it wasn't a total waste of a Kasha and I scored me a wicked new accesory to flash to all the dunes dustmites :P


Except, the map was never found as of course the darn chest was in an impossibly hard location, so with my nw bling-bling I headed back to the dunes to whoop some lizzy ass!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home