Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Team A > Garuda! = Winnnnnn!

So last night I was pondering my summoner options for when I finish up uni in a week and am starting to get quite impatient by the fact that I am lvl 48 with no Fenrir. So I asked Xam-xam to help me duo Garuda so that I would have all six Whispers neccesary for my yummy Moon Bauble.
We both gathered together late last night and made our way to the arena after both completing the weekly choco run :P....Unfortunatey after we had made it all the way to the protocrystal soooomeone forgot thier tuning fork *coughsillywhmcough* :D

We went in and even with baraero the bitch managed to wipe the floor with poor Xamer, which led to a not so glorious wipe of me with a nasty Wind Slap to the face!
Alas, we tried again and she went down! Take that you green...thing >.>!! :D
Fenrir/ Diabolos..... look out cos im'a coming for you next!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aww i would have offered to help out, but when you folks were going to fight garuda, i had a scheduled Assault, so i could only /cheer on the sidelines (it takes place every mon and fri at 11:30pm AEDT) >_<

11:33 PM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Astara said...

Hehe its ok we had a blast!!! It feels good being able to do things that matter now with good friends. Maybe we can oragnise a Fenrir attack now that Xam has RB3 :D

*Christmas Present yes please!*

9:23 AM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home