Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bluray linkshell and Bugbear Matman go!



Yesterday I was exping on Blu (currently 27 gogo!) when Psymonk gave me a poke in Jeuno. We got to speaking and I mentioned was looking for a linkshell now that I had quit RFTD as they moved their event times to 4am AEST...which was nasty.

He mentioned he was in Isa's old linkshell BluRay and was willing to take me in if I was keen as they operate mostly in JP prime which suited me perfectly. Orinion (ghost from the past!! O_O;;;) pearled me up and I was introduced to the shell which were very welcoming. Babypooh mentioned that there was a Rutter Sabotens run during the night and of course I was up for that since its the best WS boots for Samurai.

We met up along with Orinion and Nanami and headed out to camp the tanks for the pop. We collected three Air tanks and proceeded to pop the NM Bugbear Matman. After three attempts we had ZERO drops of any sort....-.-;;;

There goes 3 hours and what a welcome to the shell ^^;

Thanks Psy!

-- Astara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home