Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

So this week saw the Harvest Festival kick in to full swing with a quite exciting storyline this time around I might add. Unlike the last event where it was simply trading endless sweets to the now highly probably obese ghasts and ghouls, you actually ahd to follow 'evil' witches around the starting cities in an effort to discover why they are trapped in limbo.

The rewards, as usual were quite meager, but the Coven Hat was still a nifty addition to my friday night clubbing ensemble :P

The past prizes were still around and insanely easy to acquire so I passed them over and decided to make a few $$ while afk and was suprised to find I sold the $12000 of treats I bought for just over $70000 by jacking the prices in my bazaar for a few hours while i waited for the CoP static!!! Overall, im a happy widdle ghoul!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home