Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Long time no see.


It's been such a long time since I posted. Since last time alot has happened. The greatest point is that I officially completed my exams on the November 15th. and have been pretty much been lyinga round and sleeping in till lunchtime and getting to bed at about 3am each morning! :D

Plus Chris and I have become completely hooked on this Foxtel show called "Most Haunted' which is so amazing!!!

With all this extra time I've managed to get back into the swing of in-game fun and have gained 52 Summoner and am working on getting Warrior to 37 so I can spam merits this summer. I will keep you posted on how things go and look forward to catching up with you all in-game for fun soon!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Xamerkapsy said...

Post about the SMN AF legs!

6:10 AM, November 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home