Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Monday, November 27, 2006

Minotaur of doom!


Last night I popped on to undertake Windy mission 7-2 for rank 8 with Xamer, but he needed help on the CoP 2-3 mission in the Aqeuducts to fight the Minotaur. So I decided to come along to help out, it was good fun!

I actually had forgotten 90% of this mission already and couldn't understand why none of it was coming back too me, until I realised once we had killed the Minotaur, we had a thief use his skills on the door and therefore bypassed the entire Key hunt expedition that Xam's group did next.

All in all was nice going back because it really shows how far you've come and has made me even more determined to get to sea! Congrats again Xamer! See you soon in a sea near you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home