Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Friday, January 12, 2007

V8 charged Summoner!

After joining an exp. party last night as Summoner 53 I ended up playing right up until 3:30am and only managed lvl 54 before the party called it quits for the night. Today I woke up at the horrible hour of 1pm to the wrath of the mother who demanded I start getting a 'real' job asap :P

After flicking through my daily job update emails I decided to have a go at the ToAU missions I have been stuck on trying to solo the Amerats for the elusive Vial of Joly's Acid for mission 12: The Royal Puppeteer. After roughly 7 attempts today finally yielded me the drop! Hello ToAU13! ......NM can I have it? =P

On the ship to the NPC in Nashmau a nifty looking NM Proteus spawned and I asked the other ppl on the boat to help out whacking its ass!...as you can see, we did...what? we did!!!

After completying the last step I decided to continue the progress of Smn and ended up getting a party near immediately for KRT. I hit 55 pretty quick and decided to give Carby's newest ability Meteor a spin! and OMFG it owns!!! Oh Carby, how I love thee! Here's hoping 75 comes soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home