Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Einherjar goes live - A new linkshell for me!


Today was the release of the June update (aka massive update!) and the new massive battlefield Einherjar. I decided to get the pre-requisite cutscene in Nashmau and hopefully see if I could be invited to a random pickup party as there was once again no members bar me online in the Bluray linkshell.

After receiving the cutscene I noticed a large linkshell gathering for their first attempt with Einherjar and I politely mentioned I was eager to participate. A fellow Samurai by the name of Rivanar invited me to come along for the one run.

We gathered together in earnest and headed to the Nyzul Isle gate and proceeded toe nter the battlefield which was basically 1 big room with 20 bats and a buffalo NM in the middle. THIS>>>SHIT>>>>WAS>>>>CRAZY!! (*7-7)

In Einherjar when you attack a mob of a family, EVERY other mob in the entire zone of that family links (distance apart is irrelevant!) and the hate is on every alliance member not just the one who pulled. So when we had the summoner pull one bat all 20 proceeded to slap the shit out of us!

Within 2 minutes all 36 members were dead. squished. raped!

We re-raised and tried again but were once again raped before a single bat could be destroyed. This battlefield is tough, and it seems Brd + Blm zergs are once again the best way to win -.-;;;;

After the max. 30 minute timer was up we left and apparently the leader was happy with me they decided to make me a full member of the PlanetMook social shell and MODE HNMLS. 2 LS invites in 2 days! woooo! I will be busy indeed!

-- Astara

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo, another Shiva-ite...thingie...

:D And you tried it!? I've been looking up for any kind of writeup I could find about it...even thought it was crazy, did you enjoy yourself? ^^ Something new and exciting!

3:25 AM, June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home