Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Success! 2-5 Ancient Vows: Completed!


ALL RIGHT~!~!~!

So after a VERY shaky start I can officially announce that I have passed 2-5 and am now upto 3-5 "Darkness Named" aka Diabolos fight :D

After not being able to sleep all last night I finally resigned myself to the fact that sleep just wasn't on the cards for me due to my excitement. So At 1am I started up FF and decided to do the Choco exp quest while I waite duntil 3am for the static to log in. But at about 2:30am I relaised daylight savings had ended the same day it had begun for us and instead of it being 3am...it was now a 5am gathering time Y.Y Unfortunately our designated Ninja (Froce>> must now die) did not even show up!! GRR >:D time wasters

So as 5am rolled around so did the other members. Unfortunately we were 7/6 with a spare *terrible* RDM and we headed off into riverine to farm 2 scales after tracking down a spare Ninja(and wasting 3 hours!). Unfortunately we must have farmed for upwards of an hour with no drops and we were well and truly pissed by then, add onto that about 3 total wipes from constant linking/agro from the true sight Hippos.

Eventually we made it to the Monarch Linn and proceeded in with very little planning...which led to the only wipe of the day (things looking better). We re-evaluated our kiting directions and we tried again. IT WAS VERY CLOSE! As the first one dropped the other Smn (Odjaru) surrendered his to the melee as he attempted Astral Flow. Unfortunately almost as soon as the second was at 50% I was Thundaga'd and picked off leaving a very angry hungry untamed mammet to take care of. By the time the second was felled myself and a Rng were down and out still, thank god for the speedy Whm who got me back up and into the fight so I could Astral Flow us to victory!

So next Monday is Diabolos! Wish me luck xo!!!!

P:S >> here are some non-spoiler piccies for you to enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home