Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Friday, January 12, 2007

Dynamis/ HNM LS obtained at last! :3


Today While seeking an exp party I ran into a friend from so far back I barely remembered them. We were good friends when I was a noobie Samurai in Crawlers Nest about a year ago. Kummy is now a BLM75 and we got to chatting about everything thats past and I made mention of the fact I am keen to find a decent HNMLS that can take on a keen Samurai without sky/sea. He told me to apply to his LS "Roses for the dead" which tackles Dyanmis bi-weekly and Kirin every week as well as other weekly events. They have a strict sea/sky requirement but if I was able to impress the other sackholders in the Dynamis/Kirin arena I would be bumped up the list of entrants.

They meet in EU primetime which is great also so that means I can attend all events at my preferred time without having to get up early or very late! Here's hoping I have all my AF2 in no time! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home