Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Zilart Mission 8 ~ so close too sky i can feel it!


After months of silently dreaming of completing ZMs so that I could finally access sky I was invited to upgrade my HNMls membership to a full memeber with all access/points/lotting privliges due to the good word of my friends Kummy and Revon.

However, the only condition was that I obtain sky within 7 days to be accepted! I immeditealy began seeking assiatnce in Aht Urgan and thankfully Isadora was the first to reply to help and it wasn't long before we, and Sophus and some noobish thief were heading to Qufim for the BCNM! After waiting for the noobish thf to reach the spire and me having to rescue him ><;;; We ended up completely destroying the NM!! I was so happy that I was just one NM away from victory and thankfully Isa agreed to wait around for me to complete the mission 9-11 cutscenes before taking on the pot of doom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home