Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dynamis is goooooooo....kinda (*._.)

So today I started my 'end game' career with my first ever Dynamis-San d'oria run with the Rosesforthedead Dynamis LS. We met at 6am and got straight into the battlefield. However, unaware that I was the only one out of 50 people who attended who needed the win the team decided to go for max time and get as many drops as possible. After 3 full hours I had to run to make it to work on time so although this wa smy first official run, it was not officially completed :S
Ah well, Theres always next weekend and I will be sure to make it known I need the win every week :P gogo AF2!!

~~Edited to add pics 27/01/07

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

gogo dynamis :3

7:46 PM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home