Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Monday, February 19, 2007

Kirin tea party in the sky...


This morning I met up with the HNMLS for my very first Kirin adventure! The fight was rather entertaining as myself and Zorc were designated the linkshell melee leaders….. /panic /panic /death

It basically involved him and myself composing the opening light skillchains for each Summoned pop by Kirin and instructing the tanks where to position themselves as we spammed the death! After minimal wipes the gods were destroyed one after another and finally only Kirin was left and we quickly proceeded to tear him a new one!!

Drops were decent with an Osode, a Pole and an O. Ignot dropping to the Linkshell community chest. All in all it was a great first attempt and I thoroughly enjoyed it and cant wait till I own my own Osode…soon my precious…soooooon.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home