Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Astara's shark dive Extreme!!! /panic

Yesterday I had one of the greatest days in a very very long time! The entire Australia Day was just amazing!! Chris bought me a Shark Dive voucher for my birthday in December and we finally found a day we both had off and could enjoy and what better day than Australia Day!?

We spent the morning having lunch in the inner city befor ehopping ona ferry to Manly for the Shark Dive ( see this linky for the web details and an awesome short clip that will give you an idea of what I did! >>> http://sharkdive.oceanworld.com.au/)

All up the dive took about 3 hours and was the most memorable thing I have ever done!! I was swimming right there with a dozen Grey Nurse sharks, 3m Sting Rays and massive turtles! I even got to touch them all as they skimmed overhead and one shark even bumped right up against me!! I loved it so much I cant wait until next month when I get to undertake my official qualificationn dives that makes me an internationally recognised diver! woooot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it does seem like you had a great day out there :3

hope you'll get that license!

on the ffxi front, /welcome to sky :P

4:33 AM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home