Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Zilart Mission 12~ Knocking on heavens door now!

After completing all the cutscenses before mission 12 we headed to West Altepa Desert with Neikolaas as summoner to help out. We found it with little drama and continued on to whack a pota round the room until it decided to KO me for fun! (*._.) After the fight I headed back to The Hall of the Gods where I laid the keystone in the gate and made way for the very first time into Sky!!! Taking my very first baby steps into Sky was amazing. The Ru'Anne Gardens were much mor eimpressive than I imagined and within minutes was entirely lost!! I managed to make my way back to the zone and with very little exploration left it for now until someone could give me the tour :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home