Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Samurai Merits --> gogo Shikikoyo!


SO recently at sky (see next post) it became abundantly clear my usefulness was strictly limited to TP whoring my weapon skills. I decided that I would undertake the unlocking of my re-ex merit ability Skikoyo which allows me to share all TP above 100 with any other alliance member which is quite sexy!!


It's amazing how this simple ability has everyone profusely thanking you for your generous donation of 200TP every few minutes! Well, who am I to say no to all this lavish adoration? XD


GOGO capped Meditate merits next (currently lvl 3) which will cap Meditate at every 2:30 mins down from a solid 3:00!

1 Comments:

Blogger Moe said...

Merit it only once mate. And you can only donate TP to a party member...no Alliance love -.- That meditate is balls, GET IT.

1:20 AM, July 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home