Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I bow to thee: Xamertaru --==75 White mage==--

Today my closest and most beloved Final fanatsy fiend...err...friend attained the pinnacle of achievement by reaching the long-awaited 75!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to grind out all those merits with you Xamer and finally etch ourselves a place in decent end-game orientated ls that deserves out quirky and awesome skills! I can't think of anyone who has dedicated more time, advice and support to everyone in game and out and who is more deserving.

Kudos! Kudos! Kudos!

1 Comments:

Blogger Xamerkapsy said...

Awww you're too kind Timmy.

Thanks for the congratters and all the times you listened to me /whine about whatever is bugging me.

Now let's grab Dora and merit to oblivion!

10:37 PM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home