Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wow what a day! Part I

Today I logged in at about 11am and was immediately asked to join a party in Garbage Sh*tadel and I gladly accepted which I stayed with right up until level 37 went DING! :D So now I am officially set for merits and any other events that need some extra whacking power.

Last night I had a very interesting sleep. apparently I slept-walked in my room after dreaming that my window was made out of a pillow I dreamt that I had to close the window in order to prevent bats from coming in (or something >.>). I woke up and found my pillows on the other side of the room and my window locked shut. I am one who must always sleep with my window wide open, so when I noticed the window locked shut the dream smacked back into my memory a million miles an hour and I was hugely disorientated…and just a lil freaked out.

I put it down to lack of sleep, too much FFXI making my imagination go crazy! ^^;;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home