Astara's other other cage

A blow-by-blow tale of Astara and his dealings with the world in which we can humbly dream of...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wow what a day! Part II


Later today after lunch I sought out a Merits party and after about an hour, and of course only mere moments before Besieged I get an invite. Turns out the party consisted of 3 samurai’s, a ninja and 2 bards.

The party was fantastic! We parsed at about 8k limit points per hour and worked together real well. All up I earnt over 18k limit points and unlocked my very first merit!! >>>> ‘Stote Tp Increase’

After we had disbanded however I got a tell almost straight away asking if I could help with Windy missions 8-10 all in a row with a group already started!! (see picky above) I jumped at the offer! The party were already at Davoi at the NM and were more than happy to wait for me to do all the pre-req’s in Windy and Ro~Maeve! So I made way there and we ventured into the house of the Big Bad Wol….er Orc :s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home